just saying the name makes me drool – LOL!
i’m not an expert on baking but i can really vouch that this recipe is the easiest ever! it has NO EGGS and no need for mixer.
1 1/2 cups all purpose FLOUR
1 cup granulated white SUGAR
1/4 cup unsweetened COCOA POWDER, sifted
1 teaspoon BAKING POWDER
1 teaspoon BAKING SODA
1/4 teaspoon SALT
1/3 cup unsalted BUTTER, melted
1 cup warm water
1 tablespoon lemon juice (or vinegar) – i ‘optioned’ this out as i didn’t have any on hand
1 teaspoon pure VANILLA extract
Dark choc Kisses/just any chocolate of your preferance
1. Preheat the oven to 180*C.
2. Mix all dry ingredients together and stir.
3. Mix all wet ingredients together and stir.
4. Mix dry and wet ingredients together and stir till well blended.
5. Prep the papercups in the muffin tray. Spoon 1 tablespoon of batter into the papercups and (this is the part that makes the cake delish!) then, put 1 chocolate kiss in the middle of the cup, and spoon some more batter till it’s 3/4 full.
6. When all is done, bake for 20mins in pre-heated oven or till the cake springs back when lightly pressed. i try inserting a toothpick into the cake to check.
it’s so easy, i kinda love making it more than eating it! 🙂