1. lots of good looking and tall people – they dress nice and they have nice facial features; most people here are fit, maybe because they take a lot of walks (it’s one the recreation here). there are a lot of blond ladies here, and from what i observe, mascara/eyeliner is a compulsory makeup.
2. dogs – sleeping, inside bags, strolling; all really tame. no cats though; i’m assuming ppl here love dogs more.
3. men with baby prams – it’s a rare sight if it’s M’sia, but here it’s a normal thing. the menfolk take their babies for walks (outside malls) too. just them and the baby, how nice!
4. baby prams – i can’t help myself, i keep checking other ppl’s baby prams/strollers. that’s coz the prams here are sooooo canggih (awesome); it’s like men watching their fav luxury cars go by. i esp like 3-wheelers with the babyseat higher than normal so i don’t have to bend so much. what we own right now is an equivalent to a Kenari (in the Perodua range).
5. latest english songs being played in the background/in boutiques.
6. nicely decorated and child-proof corner for kids to play in.
7. lots of kiddy rides where you put in a coin and it moves.
8. ppl staring unsmilingly at us, just coz we’re foreigners (this is the intimidating part). but when they see Arielle, they would smile. there were some old ladies who started speaking to us in Slovak, but it’s too bad we couldn’t understand.
9. ppl smoking everywhere inside the mall!! esp at coffee corners.
10. clothes, clothes, CLOTHES!! SHOES!! and some more nice stuffs that i had to control myself from all the time. (sighs* if only i earn my own money). even most of the things here for babies/kids seems to be much nicer and with affordable prices. my current fav shop is Peacocks & H&M with both shops carrying apparels for women, men and children. (ooh… there’s actually a dress call ‘Ra Ra Dress’!!)